Vass-Tex 700E Series Chest Waders
The highest quality PVC wader available in its category!
Heavy Duty Vass-Tex 700 Series material with flexible bi-stretch properties for comfort and reliability.
This Vass wader range uses the high quality Vass-Tex 700 smooth PVC outer with a soft polyester reverse (slight stretch for comfort but also acts as a shock absorber on the seams). The body is fused with our New ‘Vass Boot’ Tough Chunky Yellow Soled boot offering comfort, reliability and reinforced hard wearing properties. Benefitting from Vass’s usual high standard of manufacture and materials, the Vass-Tex 700E Nova also includes features such as Quad-Welded Seams, Elasticated & Box stitched brace loops, Easy repair material (see our repair guide) and internal draw-cord in the chest wader for safety and comfort.
- Chest wader box stitch reinforcement with elasticated braceloop with a quick release buckle
- Quad-Welded seams for ultimate strength
- Easy Repair Material (see website for repair instructions)
- Large Heal Kicker
- Internal pocket and draw cord around the chest
- High Quality Vass Boot, wider calf and foot fitting for comfort